Investigation of Whitewater Development Corporation and related matters. Volume VII, October 10, 11, 12, 13, and 17, 1995 : hearings before the Special Committee to Investigate Whitewater Development Corporation and Related Matters, administered by the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on whether administration officials engaged in improper conduct with respect to investigations and inquiries relating to Whitewater Development Corporation, Capital Management Services, Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan, and related matters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate Whitewater Development Corporation and Related Matters
- Additional Titles:
- Depositions relating to the investigation of Whitewater Development Corporation and related matters--Washington phase
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 1,701 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.104-869/V.7
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16412991