Nominations before the Senate Armed Services Committee, first session, 104th Congress : hearings before the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on nominations of Eleanor J. Hill, Rebecca G. Cox, Gen. James B. Davis, USAF; Rear Adm. Benjamin F. Montoya, USN; S. Lee Kling; Alton W. Cornella; Wendi Louise Steele; Sheila Cheston; Maj. Gen. Josue Robles, Jr., USA; Gen. Dennis J. Reimer, USA; Lt. Gen. Charles C. Krulak, USMC; Dr. John P. White; Lt. Gen. Richard E. Hawley, USAF; Gen. John M. Shalikashvili, USA; John T. Conway; John W. Douglass; Arthur L. Money; H. Martin Lancaster, January 31; February 2, 15, 28; May 2; June 13, 29; September 21, 29; November 14, 28; December 13, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 439 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 104-669
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AR 5/3:S.HRG.104-669
- Hill, Eleanor Jean, 1950-
- Cox, Rebecca Gernhardt, 1954-
- Davis, James B., 1935-
- Montoya, Benjamin F., 1935-
- Kling, S. Lee (Stephen Lee), 1928-
- Cornella, Alton W., 1947-
- Steele, Wendi Louise, 1962-
- Cheston, Sheila C. (Sheila Carol), 1958-
- Robles, Josue, 1946-
- Reimer, Dennis J. (Dennis Joe), 1939-
- Krulak, Charles C.
- White, John Patrick, 1937-
- Hawley, Richard E. (Richard Earl), 1942-
- Shalikashvili, John M.
- Conway, John Thomas, 1924-
- Douglass, John W. (John Wade), 1941-
- Money, Arthur L. (Arthur Lewis), 1940-
- Lancaster, H. Martin (Harold Martin), 1943-
- United States. Department of Defense—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16413123