Regulating financial holding companies and physical commodities : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session on examining nonfinancial activities currently being permitted under the Bank Holding Company Act and the economic impact of such activities on the physical commodity and energy markets as well as the safety and soundness of the nation's banking system, January 15, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 71 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 113-375
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16413248