Restructuring HUD's assisted/insured multifamily housing portfolio : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing Opportunity and Community Development of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on the administration's proposal to restore "section 8" rents to market rates on multifamily properties insured by FHA, June 15, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing Opportunity and Community Development
- Additional Titles:
- Restructuring Housing and Urban Development's assisted/insured multifamily housing portfolio
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 216 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 104-264
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16413265