H.R. 22, the Postal Reform Act of 1997 : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Postal Service of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session on H.R. 22, to reform the postal laws of the United States, April 16, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on the Postal Service
- Additional Titles:
- HR 22, the Postal Reform Act of 1997
Postal Reform Act of 1997
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 291 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16414888