Coriolanus / by William Shakespeare ; edited by Barbara A. Mowat and Paul Werstine
- New Folger Library Shakespeare
- Editor's preface -- Shakespeare's Coriolanus -- Reading Shakespeare's language : Coriolanus -- Shakespeare's life -- Shakespeare's theater -- The publication of Shakespeare's plays -- An introduction to this text -- Coriolanus : text of the play with commentary -- Longer notes -- Textual notes -- Coriolanus : a modern perspective / by Heather James -- Key to famous lines and phrases.
- Critical and historical notes accompany Shakespeare's play about the life of an ambitious military leader.
- 9780671722586 (pbk.) and 0671722581 (pbk.)
- At head of title: Folger Shakespeare Library. and "With detailed notes from the world's leading center for Shakespeare studies"--Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 16418056