Grounds of engagement : apartheid-era African American and South African writing / Stéphane Robolin
- Robolin, Stéphane Pierre Raymond, 1975-
- Urbana : University of Illinois Press, 2015.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 237 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- New Black studies series
- Introduction: imagining a transnational ground -- Race, place, and the geography of exile -- Remapping the (black) nation -- Cultivating correspondences; or, other gestures of belonging -- Constructive engagements.
- South African literature—Black authors—History and criticism
- South African literature (English)—Black authors—History and criticism
- American literature—African American authors—History and criticism
- American literature—African American authors
- South African literature—Black authors
- South African literature (English)—Black authors
- 9780252039478 (cloth : alk. paper)
0252039475 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-225) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16419742