Quarterly Financial Reporting Reauthorization Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1868, to extend by 15 years the authority of the Secretary of Commerce to conduct the Quarterly Financial Report Program
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 5 pages).
- PDF version: purl.fdlp.gov
- Text version: purl.fdlp.gov
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/5:114-157
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Quarterly Financial Report Program—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Quarterly Financial Report Program
- Financial statements—Law and legislation—United States
- Expenditures, Public
- Financial statements—Law and legislation
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 26, 2015).
"October 22, 2015."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16420424