H.R. 4244, Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives; One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session; on H.R. 4244, to amend the Office of Federal Procurement Policy Act (41 O.S.C. 401 et seq.) to provide for measurement of the performance of the Federal Procurement System, to enhance the training of the acquisition workforce, and for other purposes; August 6, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act
HR 4244, Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 121 pages)
- United States. Office of Management and Budget
- Government purchasing—Law and legislation—United States
- Public contracts—United States
- Contracting out—United States
- Administrative agencies—United States—Management
- Administrative agencies—Management
- Contracting out
- Government purchasing—Law and legislation
- Public contracts
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 13, 2015).
"Serial no. 105-209."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16420593