The Government Printing Office and executive branch information dissemination : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives; One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session; May 8, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 197 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:P 93/18
Serial no. 105-53 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight)
- United States. Government Printing Office
- Federal Depository Library Program
- Executive departments—United States—Information services
- Government information—United States
- Government publications—United States
- Printing, Public—United States
- Information policy—United States
- Executive departments—Information services
- Government information
- Government publications
- Information policy
- Printing, Public
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 7, 2015).
"Serial no. 105-53."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16420657