Principles of cancer biology / Lewis J. Kleinsmith
- Kleinsmith, Lewis J.
- San Francisco : Pearson Benjamin Cummings, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 312 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), maps ; 28 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- What is cancer? -- Profile of a cancer cell -- How cancers spread -- Identifying the causes of cancer -- Chemicals and cancer -- Radiation and cancer -- Infectious agents and cancer -- Heredity and cancer -- Oncogenes -- Tumor suppressor genes and cancer overview -- Cancer screening, diagnosis, and treatment -- Preventing cancer.
- 0805340033, 9780805340037, 0321432843, 9780321432841, and 2900805340036
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16421649