Protocol amending the 1974 extradition treaty with Australia : message from the President of the United States transmitting the protocol amending the treaty on extradition between the United States of America and Australia, signed at Seoul on September 4, 1990
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1974 May 14. Protocols, etc., 1990 September 4
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 17 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1989-1993 : Bush), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and Australia. United States, 1974 May 14. Protocols, etc., 1990 September 4.
- Treaty doc. ; 102-23
- At head of title: 102d Congress, 2d session. Senate., "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and "February 19, 1992."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1992. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1643724