A migrant family / text and photographs by Larry Dane Brimner
- Brimner, Larry Dane
- Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Portrays the life of twelve-year-old Juan Medina and his family, migrant workers living in Encinitas, California.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 40).
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1644559