Natural drainage basins in Connecticut [map] / compiled by Marianne McElroy, Connecticut Geological and Natural History Survey
- McElroy, Marianne
- [Hartford] : State of Connecticut, Natural Resources Center, Department of Environmental Protection in cooperation with the United States Geological Survey, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 101 x 141 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Connecticut. Natural Resources Center, Geological Survey (U.S.), and State Geological and Natural History Survey of Connecticut
- Related Titles:
- Major drainage basins in Connecticut
Drainage basins map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:125,000 ; Polyconic projection (W 73 045ʹ--W 71 045ʹ/N 42 000ʹ--N 41 000ʹ).
- Title in upper left margin: Drainage basins map.
Base map "compiled, edited, and published by the Geological Survey in cooperation with State of Connecticut agencies."
Includes ancillary map of "Major drainage basins in Connecticut," text, and "Drainage area table."
Relief shown by contours and spot heights; bathymetry shown by isobaths and soundings.
View MARC record | catkey: 1644991