EPA clean up technology systems [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Clean up technology systems and Environmental Protection Agency clean up technology systems
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Technology Innovation Office, [1998?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Technology Innovation Office
- VISITT, Vendor Information for Innovative Treatment Technologies -- Vendor FACTS, Vendor Field Analytical and Characterization System -- Innovative Treatment Technologies, field applications database.
- EPA database systems relating to technological innovations in the field of contaminated site remediation.
- Report Numbers:
- EP 1.104:T 22/CD
- Title from container insert.
Shipping list no.: 98-0055-E.
- Type of File/Data:
- Computer programs and data.
ISO 9660 format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 16MB RAM, 30MB free disk space for each application (78MB total); Windows 3.1 or Windows 95; CD-ROM drive.
Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 1646198