Maps showing beryllium distribution in the Winston and Chise quadrangles and in the west part of the Priest Tank quadrangle, Sierra County, New Mexico [map] / by Henry V. Alminas, Kenneth C. Watts, and David L. [i.e., F.] Siems
- Alminas, Henry V., 1938-
- Additional Titles:
- Winston and Chise quadrangles and in the west part of the Priest Tank quadrangle, Sierra County, New Mexico
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 3 maps ; 58 x 49 cm or smaller, on sheets 84 x 58 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Siems, David F.
Watts, K. C.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-497
- Winston quadrangle -- Chise quadrangle -- Part of the Priest Tank quadrangle.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 107 045ʹ00ʺ--W 107 027ʹ30ʺ/N 33 022ʹ30ʺ--N 33 015ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes histograms and bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1646706