Begin the beguine [sound recording] / Eddie Heywood
- Heywood, Eddie, 1915-1989
- New York, N.Y. : Mainstream Records, [1960?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc (30 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Dickenson, Vic, Casey, Al, Taylor, Billy, 1906-1986, Catlett, Sid, 1910-1951, Cheatham, Doc, Davis, Lem, Lucas, Al, 1916-1983, Parker, Jack (Drummer), and Berry, Emmet
- Commodore jazz classics
- Begin the beguine -- Downtown cafe boogie -- I can't believe that you're in love with me -- Carry me back to old Virginny -- Uptown cafe boogie -- Love me or leave me -- Lover man -- Save your sorrow.
- Related Titles:
- I can't believe that you're in love with me.
Carry me back to old Virginny
Uptown cafe boogie
Love me or leave me.
Save your sorrow
Downtown cafe boogie
- Program and biographical notes by Nat Hentoff on container.
The Clarence I. Noll and Almeda Noll Record Collection.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Eddie Heywood, piano ; Emmet Berry or Doc Cheatham, trumpet ; Lem Davis, alto sax ; Vic Dickenson, trombone ; Al Casey, guitar ; Billy Taylor or Al Lucas, bass ; Sid Catlett or Jack Parker, drums.
View MARC record | catkey: 1649528