Preliminary geologic map of the Elk Ridge 2 NW quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah [map] / by Richard Q. Lewis, Sr., and Russell H. Campbell
- Lewis, Richard Quintin, 1919-
- Additional Titles:
- Elk Ridge 2 NW quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 73 x 66 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, Russell H., 1928-
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Mineral investigations field studies ; map MF-191
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale: 1:24,000. (W 110 000ʹ00ʺ--W 109 052ʹ30ʺ/N 38 000ʹ00ʺ--N 37 052ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Includes text and location map.
Geology by R.Q. Lewis, Sr. and R.H. Campbell, assisted by P.H. Reitan and B.F. Brock, 1954-55.
Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
View MARC record | catkey: 1652915