Hydrogen management in steel weldments : joint seminar : Melbourne, Australia, 23rd October 1996 : proceedings of the seminar / edited by J.L. Davidson and D.L. Olson
- [Melbourne?, Australia] : published ... by the Organising Committee of the Joint Seminar on behalf of Defence Science and Technology Association and Welding Technology Institute of Australia, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 181 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Davidson, J. L., Olson, D. L. (David LeRoy), Defence Science and Technology Organisation (Australia), Welding Technology Institute of Australia, and United States. Army Research Office
- Hydrogen management in high strength steel weldments / D.L. Olson ... [et al.] -- The relationship between hydrogen-induced cracking resistance, microstructure and toughness in high strength weld metal / J.L. Davidson, S.P. Lynch and A. Majumdar -- Welding induced hydrogen in US Navy structural steels / R.J. Wong ... [et al.] -- Weldment cold cracking : the effect of hydrogen and other factors / N. Alam ... [et al.] -- Hydrogen-induced cracking tests of high strength steels and nickel-iron base alloys using the bolt-loaded specimen / G. Vigilante ... [et al.] -- Hydrogen activity coefficients in steel weld metals and heat affected zones / M. Tchaikovsky and I. Squires -- Hydrogen measurement and standardization / D. Kotecki -- MeV ion beam analysis for hydrogen / W.A. Lanford -- Detection of hydrogen in the welding arc / R.A. Weber -- Control of hydrogen cracking in COLLINS class submarine welds / B.F. Dixon and J.S. Taylor -- Hydrogen behaviour in welded joints / I.K. Pokhodnya.
- "June 1997."
"Sponsored by the US Army Research Office."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1653899