Preliminary geologic map of the Elk Park quadrangle, Jefferson and Silver Bow Counties, Montana [map] / by Harry W. Smedes [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Elk Park quadrangle, Jefferson and Silver Bow Counties, Montana
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 40 cm, on sheet 71 x 71 cm, folded to 27 x 18 cm, in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Smedes, Harry W. (Harry Wynn), 1926-
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Mineral investigations field studies ; map MF-246
- "Contour interval 40 feet, datum is mean sea level."
"Base from U.S. Geological Survey topographic quadrangle, Elk Park, 15-minute, 1954."
Prepared partially on behalf of Atomic Energy Commission.
Includes text, 2 location maps, and bibliographical references.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1656561