Workshop proceedings : approaches for improving the assessment of human genetic risk : human biomonitoring, December 13-15, 1982, Washington, DC / by John R. Fowle
- Fowle, John R.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Health and Environmental Assessment, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 48 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Health and Environmental Assessment, Brookhaven National Laboratory, and Council for Research Planning in Biological Sciences
- Related Titles:
- Approaches for improving the assessment of human genetic risk, human biomonitoring, December 13-15, 1982, Washington, DC.
- "Sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in cooperation with the Department of Energy/Brookhaven National Laboratory and the Council for Research Planning in Biological Sciences under interagency agreement no. AD89F2A165.", Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., "August 1984.", and "EPA-600/9-84-016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 40-48.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1985. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1658556