A pocket style manual / Diana Hacker, Nancy Sommers ; contributing author: Rick A. Matthews
- Writing papers in APA style -- Formatting papers in APA style -- Documenting sources in APA style -- Clarity -- Grammar -- Punctuation -- Mechanics -- Appendices.
- "Because writing is required in so many college courses, the APA version of A Pocket Style Manual provides all the help you need to complete writing assignments in composition as well as in psychology, sociology, education, the health professions, criminal justice, and business"--Page 4 of cover.
- English language—Rhetoric—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Report writing—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- English language—Grammar—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Psychology—Authorship—Style manuals
- Social sciences—Authorship—Style manuals
- Psychological literature—Publishing—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Social science literature—Publishing—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- English language—Grammar
- English language—Rhetoric
- Psychological literature—Publishing
- Report writing
- Social science literature—Publishing
- Social sciences—Authorship
- 9781319011130 (spiralbound)
- "APA version."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16610805