A report on the investigation of the civil rights enforcement activities of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, U.S. Department of Labor / by the majority staff, Committee on Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, 100th Congress, 1st session, together with minority supplemental views
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 162 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ed 8/1:100-R
- At head of title: Committee print.
"Serial no. 100-R."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16612046