- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- An electrochemical method of disposal of hydrazines dissolved in water has been devised. The method is applicable to hydrazine (N2H4), to monomethyl hydrazine [also denoted by MMH or by its chemical formula, (CH3)HNNH2], and to unsymmetrical dimethyl hydrazine [also denoted UDMH or by its chemical formula, (CH3)2NNH2]. The method involves a room-temperature process that converts the hydrazine to the harmless products N2, H2O, and, in some cases, CO2
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20090041639.
NASA Tech Briefs, May 2007; 27.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16613600