Mermania! Volume 2.
- New York, NY : Harbinger Records, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Merman, Ethel
- Overture (1:10) -- Lady with a song (1:57) -- I got rhythm (:55) -- This is it (4:24) -- A lot of livin' to do (3:58) -- That old feeling (3:18) -- The Merman medley. Introduction (1:03) ; Doin' what comes natur'lly (:43) ; The hostess with the mostess (:27) ; I got the sun in the morning (:25) ; Life is just a bowl of cherries (:50) ; You're the top (:36) ; You're an old smoothie (:25) ; Let's be buddies (:19) ; Anything goes (:38) ; It's delovely (:29) ; Small world (:45) ; Everything's coming up roses (3:03) ; Gee, but it's good to be here (2:13) ; I get a kick out of you (3:40) ; Alexander's ragtime band (2:06) ; They say it's wonderful (3:35) ; Make it another old fashioned, please (3:12) ; Eadie was a lady (5:24) ; I got lost in his arms ; They say it's wonderful (2:18) ; Blow, Gabriel, blow (3:26) ; There's no business like show business (3:21) -- Bonus track. Rehearsal (5:47).
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Medleys and show tunes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Ethel Merman, vocals ; with accompanying musicians.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded live 1964.
View MARC record | catkey: 16617285