Two Rivers Area birding and natural history trail, Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : Wild Resources Conservation Program, Deparatment of Conservation and Natural Resources, [2015?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 69 x 61 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Wild Resources Conservation Program, Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Lehigh Valley Audubon Society
- "The Birding and Natural History Map has been developed to help guide interested community members to some of the best publicly accessible natural resource areas in the Two Rivers Area."
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 (W 75°23ʹ59ʺ--W 75°10ʹ24ʺ/N 40°52ʹ27ʺ--N 40°36ʹ01ʺ).
- "This project was made possible through funding provided by: The Wild Resources Conservation Program, under the administration of the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, the Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Lehigh Valley Audobon Society.", Includes index to "Parks" that also includes trails, wildlife sanctuaries, the Graver Arboretum, and the Jacobsburg Environmental Education Center, location map, directory to getting to individual parks, trailheads, etc., three ancillary maps, one each for "Land Elevation," "Land Cover," and "Satellite Image", and color illustrations., and Plant and animal species checklist, descriptive habitat text to 15 specific areas, other text, notes, and color illustrations on verso.
- Geographic Coverage:
- "The Two Rivers Area is located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania and includes Bushkill Creek Watershed and Williams Township."
View MARC record | catkey: 16617425