NEHRP (National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program) recommended seismic provisions for new buildings and other structures / prepared for the Federal Emergency Management Agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security by the Building Seismic Safety Council of the National Institute of Building Sciences
- Additional Titles:
- Other title: National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program recommended seismic provisions for new buildings and other structures
Other title: NEHRP recommended seismic provisions for new buildings and other structures
- Washington, D.C. : FEMA, 2015.
- 2015 edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations (some color), maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
Building Seismic Safety Council (U.S.)
- Vol. I: Part 1, Provisions; Part 2, Commentary -- Vol. II: Part 3, Resource papers.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 19, 2015).
"Catalog No. 15169."'
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16617997