Soils developed in granitic alluvium near Merced, California / by J.W. Harden
- Harden, J. W. (Jennifer Willa), 1954-
- [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1987.
Washington : United States Government Printing Office.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 65 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Soil chronosequences in the western United States ; ch. A
U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1590-A
- From 65 million years ago
- Alluvium—California—Merced River Valley
- Geology—California—Merced River Valley
- Geology, Stratigraphic—Cenozoic
- Granite—California—Merced River Valley
- Soil formation—California—Merced River Valley
- Soils—Age—California—Merced River Valley
- Cenozoic Geologic Period
- Geology, Stratigraphic
- Soil formation
- California—Merced River Valley
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 1, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16618148