International Space Station : benefits for humanity
- [Houston, Tex.?] : [Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center], 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (154 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 12, 2015)., "NP-2015-01-001-JSC.", and "This book was developed collaboratively by the members of the International Space Station Program Science Forum, which includes the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Canadian Space Agency (CSA), European Space Agency (ESA), Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos), and the Italian Space Agency (ASI)."
View MARC record | catkey: 16618344