Stony Brook soundings. Volume 1.
- New Rochelle, NY : Bridge Records, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616, Nolen, Andrew, Espina Ruiz, Oscar, Tse, Kenneth, Rhodebeck, Jacob, Weymouth, Daniel A. (Daniel Allen), 1953-, Duykers, Max Giteck, Kaila, Ilari, Drucker, Eugene, 1952-, Goldstein, Perry, 1952-, and Escher String Quartet
- Language Note:
- The 4th work sung in English.
- In (all) the time we have left / Daniel A. Weymouth (14:55) -- Glass blue cleft / Max Giteck Duykers (15:06) -- Kellojen kumarrus = The bells bow down / Ilari Kaila (8:43) -- Four sonnets by Shakespeare / Eugene Drucker (9:33) -- Quintet for alto saxophone and string quartet / Perry Goldstein (18:54).
- ["00:14:55", "00:15:06", "00:08:43", "00:09:33", "00:18:54"]
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- The Escher String Quartet ; with: Andrew Nolen, bass-baritone (4th work) ; Oskar Espina Ruiz, clarinet (1st work) ; Kenneth Tse, saxophone (5th work) ; Jacob Rhodebeck, piano (3rd work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 2008 October 6, 22, November 7 and 2009 January 8-9 Recital Hall, Staller Center for the Arts, Stony Brook University, New York.
View MARC record | catkey: 16619858