Sexual Health and Genital Medicine in Clinical Practice [electronic resource] / by Christopher Sonnex
- Sonnex, Christopher
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- 2nd ed. 2015.
- Physical Description:
- X, 187 p. 63 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- In Clinical Practice, 2199-6652
- This fully revised and updated second edition covers the range of conditions seen in genitourinary medicine, sexual health and sexually transmitted infection clinics, making it a useful and practical guide for all health practitioners in this area. Aimed at medical practitioners, this book provides a quick reference guide to help with diagnosis and management of genital problems. In addition, it provides essential guidance on what to do next when faced with a patient presenting with a genital complaint, whether the patient can be successfully treated with a drug regimen or needs to be referred up to the sexual health and genital medicine specialist. Sexual Health and Genital Medicine in Clinical Practice, Second Edition is of particular interest to residents on their rotations through this field of medicine, doctors in training, specialist nurses, and primary care practitioners.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16620574