Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications [electronic resource] : 14th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2015, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico, October 25-31, 2015, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Obdulia Pichardo Lagunas, Oscar Herrera Alcántara, Gustavo Arroyo Figueroa
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XXIX, 619 p. 197 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Pichardo Lagunas, Obdulia, Herrera Alcántara, Oscar, Arroyo Figueroa, Gustavo, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9414
- The two volume set LNAI 9413 + 9414 constitutes the proceedings of the 14th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2015, held in Cuernavaca,. Morelos, Mexico, in October 2015. The total of 98 papers presented in these proceedings was carefully reviewed and selected from 297 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: natural language processing; logic and multi-agent systems; bioinspired algorithms; neural networks; evolutionary algorithms; fuzzy logic; machine learning and data mining; natural language processing applications; educational applications; biomedical applications; image processing and computer vision; search and optimization; forecasting; and intelligent applications. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16620915