Requirements Engineering in the Big Data Era [electronic resource] : Second Asia Pacific Symposium, APRES 2015, Wuhan, China, October 18–20, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Lin Liu, Mikio Aoyama
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 558
- Requirements engineering in the big data era -- Automated requirements analysis.-Requirements acquisition via crowdsourcing -- Requirement processes and specifications -- Requirements engineering tools.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the second Asia Pacific Requirements Engineering Symposium, APRES 2015, held in Wuhan, China, in October 2015. The 9 full papers presented together with 3 tool demos papers and one short paper, were carefully reviewed and selected from 18 submissions. The papers deal with various aspects of requirements engineering in the big data era, such as automated requirements analysis, requirements acquisition via crowdsourcing, requirement processes and specifications, requirements engineering tools.requirements engineering in the big data era, such as automated requirements analysis, requirements acquisition via crowdsourcing, requirement processes and specifications, requirements engineering tools.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16620982