Flexible and Stretchable Electronic Composites [electronic resource] / edited by Deepalekshmi Ponnamma, Kishor Kumar Sadasivuni, Chaoying Wan, Sabu Thomas, Mariam Al-Ali AlMa'adeed
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- VI, 390 p. 193 illus., 113 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ponnamma, Deepalekshmi, Sadasivuni, Kishor Kumar, Wan, Chaoying, Thomas, Sabu, Al-Ali AlMa'adeed, Mariam, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- From the Contents: Introduction -- Natural Rubber (NR) and its composites -- Polyurethane (PU) and its composites -- Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber (IIR) and its composites -- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) and its composites.
- This book is the first comprehensive collection of electronic aspects of different kinds of elastomer composites, including combinations of synthetic, natural and thermoplastic elastomers with different conducting fillers like metal nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and many more. It covers elastomer composites, which are useful in electronic applications, including chemical and physical as well as material science aspects. The presented elastomer composites have great potential for solving emerging new material application requirements, for example as flexible and wearable electronics. The book is structured and organized by the rubber/elastomer type: each chapter describes a different elastomer matrix and its composites. While introducing to important fundamentals, it is application-oriented, discussing the current issues and challenges in the field of elastomer composites. This book will thus appeal to researchers and scientists, to engineers and technologists, but also to graduate students, working on elastomer composites, or on electronics engineering with the composites, providing the readers with a sound introduction to the field and solutions to both fundamental and applied problems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 16623739