Frontiers in Gynecological Endocrinology [electronic resource] : Volume 3: Ovarian Function and Reproduction - From Needs to Possibilities / edited by Andrea R. Genazzani, Basil C. Tarlatzis
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 214 p. 20 illus., 10 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Genazzani, Andrea R., Tarlatzis, Basil C., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This volume represents an up-to-date overview on ovarian functions and reproduction, providing the reader with the latest advances in gynecological endocrinology. It is published within the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology (ISGE) Series, and is based on the 2015 International School of Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology Winter Course. The book covers a very wide range of topics with particular focus on ovulation and assisted reproduction, ovarian aging and fertility, and premature ovarian failure. The volume will be an invaluable tool for gynecologists, endocrinologists, obstetrician, and experts in women’s health.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 16623757