Slow trains down South : a pictorial study / Mallory Hope Ferrell
- Ferrell, Mallory Hope
- Mukilteo, WA : Hundman Pub., ©2005.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 23 x 29 cm
- v. 1. Daily 'cept Sunday -- v. 2. Deep in Dixie.
- This pictorial history of Southern short line railroads includes photographs and drawings of locomotives and other sights. Vol. 1 covers Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, North and South Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee. Vol. 2 takes the reader through the deepest of the Deep South: Georgia, Florida, the Gulf States of Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana, concluding with Arkansas and East Texas.
- 0945434626 (v. 1)
9780945434627 (v. 1)
0945434634 (v. 2)
9780945434634 (v. 2)
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- HCLA copies: Gift of John D. Nevin III; 2015.
View MARC record | catkey: 16624456