The flag and the law : a documentary history of the treatment of the American flag by the Supreme Court and Congress / compiled by Marlyn Robinson and Christopher Simoni
- Additional Titles:
- Documentary history of the treatment of the American flag by the Supreme Court and Congress
- Buffalo, New York : William S. Hein, 1993. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 volumes) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Robinson, Marlyn and Simoni, Christopher
- HeinOnline core collection, HeinOnline U.S. Supreme Court library, and HeinOnline legal classics library
- Fourth volume originally issued as loose-leaf binder with title "Records and briefs", containing 75 microfiches : negative. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16626357