Department of the Interior and related agencies appropriations for 2000. Part 8, U.S. Geological Survey; Minerals Management Service; Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement; Bureau of Indian Affairs; Office of Special Trustee for American Indians; National Indian Gaming Commission; Office of Insular Affairs; DOI departmental management; Office of the Inspector General; Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration; Indian Health Service : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on the Department of the Interior and Related Agencies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Department of the Interior and Related Agencies
- Additional Titles:
- Interior and related agencies appropriations for 2000
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 442, ix pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 16626590