Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and related agencies appropriations for 2000. Part 7A, Testimony of members of Congress and other interested individuals and organizations : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 1,658, xiv pages) : illustrations, map
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/1:L 11/2000/PT.7A
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 16626635