Foreign operations, export financing, and related programs appropriations for 2000. Part 3, Export and investment assistance; AID Administrator; FY 1999 emergency supplemental request for Central America and the Caribbean : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 317, vi pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/1:F 76/6/2000/PT.3
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 16626717