Nominations of Johnny Hayes, Judith M. Espinosa, D. Michael Rappoport, and Major General Robert Bernard Flowers : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session on the nomination of Johnny Hayes, to be a member of the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Valley Authority; Judith M. Espinosa and D. Michael Rappaport, to be members of the Morris K. Udall Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy Foundation; and Maj. Gen. Robert B. Flowers, to be a member and president of the Mississippi River Commission, March 14, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 85 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.105-43
- Hayes, Johnny Harold, 1940-2008
- Espinosa, Judith M.
- Rappoport, D. Michael
- Flowers, Robert B.
- Tennessee Valley Authority. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Morris K. Udall Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy Foundation. Board of Trustees—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Mississippi River Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16626892