Nominations of Robert M. (Mike) Walker and Kenneth Prewitt : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session on the nominations Robert M. (Mike) Walker, to be Deputy Director, Federal Emergency Management Agency, and Kenneth Prewitt, to be Director, Bureau of the Census, September 17, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 76 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 105-720
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 62-67).
View MARC record | catkey: 16626903