The science of risk assessment : implications for federal regulation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Environment of the Committee on Science, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, July 15, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Energy and Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 638 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:105/62
- "No. 62."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16627004