Twenty-first century cures : examining the roles of incentives in advancing treatments and cures for patients : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, June 11, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health
- Additional Titles:
- Twenty first century cures and Examining the roles of incentives in advancing treatments and cures for patients
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 158 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:113-151
Serial no. 113-151 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- "Serial no. 113-151."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16627044