Anorectal Disease [electronic resource] : Contemporary Management / edited by Massarat Zutshi
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 314 pages 139 illustrations, 114 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Zutshi, Massarat and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Anorectal anatomy and applied anatomy -- Investigations for anorectal disease -- Imaging procedures -- Perianal abscess -- Anal fissures -- Anorectal abscess and anal fistula -- Prurtitis ani -- Anal condyloma and AIN -- Anovaginal and rectovaginal fistula -- Hemorrhoids -- Chronic anal pain -- Anal cancer -- Bowens Disease -- Pilonidal Disease.
- This book provides a concise yet comprehensive summary of the current status of the field that guides patient management and stimulate investigative efforts. It is an easy reference for day-to-day anorectal pathology. The text reviews new testing procedures for anorectal diseases and provides new treatment options about anorectal disease both benign and malignant. All chapters are written by experts in their fields and include the most up-to-date scientific and clinical information. The text includes highly practical presentations of typical patients seen in the clinical practice of proctology in the form of case presentations with expert analysis and commentary. Example cases would include common but challenging cases such as an anal tumor, chronic anal pain and anal discharge. Anorectal Disease: Contemporary Management is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of this field and serves as a valuable resource for residents, clinicians, surgeons and researchers with an interest anorectal disease.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16627569