Computer Aided Systems Theory – EUROCAST 2015 [electronic resource] : 15th International Conference, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, February 8-13, 2015, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Roberto Moreno-Díaz, Franz Pichler, Alexis Quesada-Arencibia
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 887 pages 351 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Moreno-Díaz, Roberto
Pichler, Franz, Dr.
Quesada Arencibia, Alexis
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9520
- This volume constitutes the papers presented at the 15th International Conference on Computer Aided Systems Theory, EUROCAST 2015, held in February 2015 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. The total of 107 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the book. The contributions are organized in topical sections on Systems Theory and Applications; Modelling Biological Systems; Intelligent Information Processing; Theory and Applications of Metaheuristic Algorithms; Computer Methods, Virtual Reality and Image Processing for Clinical and Academic Medicine; Signals and Systems in Electronics; Model-Based System Design, Verification, and Simulation; Digital Signal Processing Methods and Applications; Modelling and Control of Robots; Mobile Platforms, Autonomous and Computing Traffic Systems; Cloud and Other Computing Systems; and Marine Sensors and Manipulators.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16628835