Bio-Inspired Computing -- Theories and Applications [electronic resource] : 10th International Conference, BIC-TA 2015 Hefei, China, September 25-28, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Maoguo Gong, Linqiang Pan, Tao Song, Ke Tang, Xingyi Zhang
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 727 pages 303 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gong, Maoguo, Pan, Linqiang, Song, Tao, Tang, Ke, Zhang, Xingyi, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications, BIC-TA 2015, held in Hefei, China, in September 2015. The 63 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 182 submissions. The papers deal with the following main topics: evolutionary computing, neural computing, DNA computing, and membrane computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 16628869