Tonto National Forest, Arizona / Forest Service, Southwestern Region
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Southwestern Region
- [Albuquerque, New Mexico] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southwestern Region, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color, synthetic ; 132 x 110 cm, on sheet 69 x 160 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geospatial Service and Technology Center (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 ; Albers projection (W 112°07ʹ30ʺ--W 110°31ʹ30ʺ/N 34°30ʹ00ʺ--N 33°10ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
"Constructed by the Geospatial Service and Technology Center."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0090-P.
"Forest Service map."
Includes text, index to topographic maps, recreation indexes, location map, and color illustrations.
Inset: [Theodore Roosevelt Lake]. Scale 1:63,360.
Segments of map separately titled: North half -- South half.
View MARC record | catkey: 16629378