Trauma-Informed care in behavioral health services : a treatment improvement protocol
- Rockville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 319 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (U.S.)
- TIP ; 57 and HHS publication ; no. (SMA) 13-4801
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Mental health services—United States
- Traumatism—Treatment—United States
- Stress Disorders, Traumatic—therapy
- Stress, Psychological—therapy
- Delivery of Health Care, Integrated—organization & administration
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Mental Health Services—organization & administration
- Staff Development—standards
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed December 8, 2015).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 215-246) and index.
- Funding Information:
- This publication was produced under contract numbers 270-99-7072, 270-04-7049, and 270-09-0307 by the Knowledge Application Program (KAP), a Joint Venture of The CDM Group, Inc., and JBS International, Inc., for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Andrea Kopstein, Ph.D., M.P.H., Karl D. White, Ed.D., and Christina Currier served as the Contracting Officer's Representatives.
View MARC record | catkey: 16629633