The threat of Islamic extremism in Russia : hearing before the Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, September 30, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 41 page)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Terrorism—Russia (Federation)—Religious aspects—Islam
- Islamic fundamentalism—Russia (Federation)
- Terrorism—Religious aspects—Islam
- Diplomatic relations
- Islamic fundamentalism
- Iraq—Foreign relations—Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation)—Foreign relations—Iraq
- Russia (Federation)—Foreign relations—Syria
- Syria—Foreign relations—Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation)
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office., "Serial No. 114-98.", and Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 15, 2015).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16630058